AATEC Lisa Spider: Modular pick and place automation
We are excited to further increase our automated Tape and Reel capabilities!
The AATEC Lisa Spider is a multiple input pick-and-place, test, inspection and taping machine equipped with an automated EPSON Robot RS3-351S arm. Capable of a blinding 2500-3500 UPD output with a positioning precision of +/-0.01mm!
Options for testing, inspection, as well as 2D and 3D vision systems provide maximum flexibility, reporting and traceability functions. A touch screen interface minimizes set up and operator intervention for fast and easy functioning.
Features & Benefits
- Automated component handler with tray, tube, bowl or tape input options
- Reject to tray or bulk of bin sort
- Industrial PC with touch screen operator interface
- Job configuration
- Manual / Automatic leader / trailer
- Lot reporting
- Vision inspection display and results reporting
- Password protection
- Taping module
- Universal adjustable heat and PSA sealer
- Empty pocket detection
- Jam in track detection
- Tape out Module
- Tube in Motion
- Bulk in: Bowl feeder module / Anyfeeder
- Coplanarity check module